Monday, December 21, 2009

gettin' crafty

Despite all my attempts over the last year to hone my homemaking skills, I often hear myself say "well, I'm no Martha." It's not a self-deprecating comment, more like the ability to laugh at myself and give credit for trying.

I recently stumbled upon a blog with the same sentiment. Not Martha is a crafty and creative blog focused on all things homey. While the writer actually does come up with the high quality results of Ms. Stewart, she also reserves the right to mess up, and laugh at herself in the process. And I like it.

This recent post is one I just had to share. I love the creativity of it and they just look so beautiful. I can just imagine serving these on Christmas Eve.
gingerbread house that sits on the edge of a mug
These mini-gingerbread houses perch on top of a mug - form and function at its best (save a plate, plus it gets straight to the point of dipping).

Click here for the full post and step-by-step instructions. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment