Friday, August 21, 2009

weekend project

I am a big-time freak when it comes to organization. Growing up, I anticipated trips to the office supply store as much as the toy store (and don't get me started on back-to-school shopping!) These days I spend time organizing other people's homes as well as my own constant project - the home office space.

So when I found this project on Martha Stewart, and I'm not joking, my heart started racing and the wheels began to turn. It's an office in a chest - super easy to construct and it holds all of the need-it-off-my-desk stuff. Plus, I'm a huge fan of hidden storage, so I will probably make a cushion for mine to become a bench when needed.

I am currently on the hunt for the perfect chest a la Craigslist, and I will be posting my version of the project once I get it finished.

If you want the instructions for your own weekend project, click here

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment