Thursday, April 2, 2009

give me shelter

As I've entered into the wide world of blogging I have begun to wonder how I ever got along without it before. There is so much inspiration out there and some of the blogs that I have stumbled into are the perfect culmination of art, design and the human experience.

A great example is SHELTER, an interior design blog that has become my go-to for images of amazing homes. As a designer, one of the first requirements on a new project is to get inspired. Often times we do this by seeking out inspirational images that fit the parameters of the project. To have a resource for these is an invaluable tool.

In my daily life it's the same way. I am contstantly inspired by color, pattern, objects and lighting and it reinforces why I do what I do.

Take a look at some of these recent posts and then sign up for the daily newsletter. You'll get a daily dose of inspiration in one neat little package.






No comments:

Post a Comment