Thursday, June 25, 2009

my {little} dream office

Oh my, how things do change. Once upon a time I may have wished for a large open space to scatter all my design paraphernalia about, but not so anymore. Now I crave efficiency and organization, mixed in with some personal touches (i.e., things to inspire me everyday).

That's why I love this small office space shown in the new Pottery Barn catalog. The 'office' is actually a closet, so not only does it not take up any additional space but it also creates a lovely little enclave to help you focus...at least that's what I'm hoping it would do. I love all the details; the lighting, the blue wall, that ceramic bird and the re-purposed jars to house office supplies (which, by the way, is what I use in my current office. I guess I'm off to a good start, eh?)



No comments:

Post a Comment