Friday, November 13, 2009

weekend project

I stumbled across this picture in a magazine recently and was awed by their casual elegance. Unaware of the price tag (not even going to guess), I decided to embark on the project of trying to create my own version of these...or at least one of them. I'll start with the small one.

In other knit pillow news, if you prefer that classic cable knit sweater look ~which I fall in love with every year about this time~ there are plenty of surprisingly simple patterns out there to create the sweater pillow of your dreams. I found this one at the AOK Corral. It comes with fairly descript directions and a beginners guide for those of us who are pretty fresh to the knitting world (I've actually known how to for years, but never graduated beyond the very long scarf project).





I'll let you know how my project goes and feel free to send me feedback on yours as well. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. "very long scarf project" lol... i'm in the same league, then, I guess! I love the little knobby things on the teal/green pillows! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete