Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm such a geek for fabric

Recently it's been feeling a lot like Christmas in the office- simply because it seems like every couple of days I'm getting a new delivery of samples (read: presents for designers) and I get overly giddy about each and every one of them. The other day I received swatches of Live Textiles, a company founded by four amazing women who care about the environment as much as they do about making beautiful,
quality materials.

The textiles are made with organic materials in the U.S. and printed using water-based inks. They have a laundry list of eco-cred and, really, they are just so lovely to look at. Oh, and you can pretty much have things anyway you like them. The colors are customizable and they have seemingly endless options to mix and match. As my mother always said, "you gotta have options." Indeed.

I love this! It's called Sunset in the Park.






No comments:

Post a Comment