Wednesday, March 11, 2009

desktop garden

More and more people are working out of their homes today, including moi, and finding the pros and cons of literally 'taking your work home.' One potential con would be the cabin fever that comes with being chained to your office chair for the better part of the day. No lunch breaks, no coffee with coworkers; A typical day includes breakfast, lunch and (sometimes) dinner in front of the computer, gossiping only to myself :)

Sometimes you just gotta get outside!

As springtime comes rushing in I have begun craving the outdoors even more. While there is no substitute for the shining sun and chirping birds, I decided to treat myself to a little desktop garden to take me to a happy place when I just can't break away.

The Juicy Leaf
is a company in Irvine that specializes in container arrangements exactly like what I've been looking for. But in the spirit of being 'one with nature' (and perhaps a little thrifty) I used their creations as my inspiration and planted my very own collection.

What do you think?

inspiration from The Juicy Leaf


my desktop garden

1 comment: