Tuesday, May 5, 2009

spied it, found it

One of the first stops on our trip to Santa Barbara was the city of Solvang, also known as Little Denmark.


We ate at a cafe called Panino, which can be found all around SB County (which we did not know at the time...oh well).

Our sandwiches were served on these great splattered enamelware dishes, which I obsessed over for the rest of trip. I thought I would find them in a shop in Solvang, but alas I did not.

photo courtesy of Flickr


I took this photo through the window of the closed cafe just as we were leaving town - last chance for a picture!

So...when I got home I immediately began my search for this lovely enamelware. I found them at Crow Canyon, along with the rest of the collection of servingware, bakeware, and flatware if you really want to go nuts!

I would like to have a couple of plates and bowls to mix in with assorted white dishes for a casual but fun dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment